- The majority of our generators are trailer mounted (except for the QAS1100 TwinPower which is containerised)
- They can operate on external diesel tanks
- We offer silent generator rental
- In the event of automatic mains failure, certain of our models can be synchronised to Eskom power (with the optional COC kit)
- Economic fuel consumption
- Cabling supplies for all sizes
- Distribution (DB) boards
- Joiner boxes
- Selection of oil-free, electric, diesel and high-pressure diesel
- Portable options available
- Short-term and long-term hire options
- Paving breakers and rock drills
- Chipping hammer
- Clean air package and after coolers
- Oil-free dryers
During these very challenging and uncertain times, we would like to reassure all our customers and employees that we are here to support you. We are facing an unprecedented time of hardship as a nation. Overcoming COVID-19 requires a proactive and quick-thinking approach from all of us.
The prudent and necessary national shutdown measures put in place by our government will no-doubt affect your business, as it will many other valued Rand-Air customers. We would like to reassure you that we are determined to do everything in our power to mitigate the impact of this period on business, in support of the wellbeing and long-term survival of our people and our country.
The impact of Covid-19 can be felt in all aspects of our life. It is changing our daily routines and habits and pushing us to use technology as a primary means of interacting with others and our customers. In his address to the nation on Monday evening 23 March, President Cyril Ramaphosa identified several business types critical to the national supply chain, including those related to healthcare, food production, and mining, to name a few. As per the President’s instruction, critical suppliers will be permitted to continue operating according to government guidelines during the 21 day lockdown period.
I am sure that enabling business continuity is a crucial focus for all of us, despite the constraints we face as a nation. Rand-air has put the following special measures in place, enabling us to continue providing our customers with outstanding service.
• Our technical department and technicians will be on call 24/7 throughout the lockdown period, to support and service Rand-air equipment and existing operations for customers who are legally permitted to trade during the lockdown period. Should your organisation be classified as a critical supplier, and should there be the requirement for
technical assistance and available transport to your site, we request that you furnish us with a letter of permission – enabling our technicians to travel and gain access to your facility during the lockdown period – in order to perform the required maintenance or service.
• In this event, our technicians will take all cautionary measures on-site in terms of preventing the spread of COVID-19, for example, with the deployment of safety and hygiene packs.
• Our management, administrative and sales staff are all working from home during this period, and are available to all customers remotely, telephonically or via Zoom, TEAMS or email.
At Rand-Air, rigorous safety has always been of the utmost importance, and particularly at this time, especially when it comes to curbing the spread of COVID-19. We are, and will always remain, committed to the safety of our valued customers and employees. As such, we urge you all to remain at home, and to vigilantly look after your health and that of your families during this challenging time.
We remain resolute in our commitment to you, our valued customers, and will continue to deliver the quality and excellence you have come to expect from us. Together we will prevail!